With my favourite time of year in full swing ☀️and the sun most definitely shining where we are holidaying in beautiful Devon, thoughts are on our next event which is just weeks away at the end of September. Excited to be back at the lovely, relaxed Thame Food Festival in Oxfordshire again and bringing along our Autumn shopping marquee which has been taking shape very nicely!
For those that know us well, we champion brilliant small businesses from all over the UK and love to bring them altogether for your delight! Here is a little taster to whet your appetites for the shopping that we’ll have on offer…
——HOMEWARES, GIFTS & ACCESSORIES——
*NINA MODRAY ART & ILLUSTRATION – brand new to Humble Country, Nina is the most lovely local talented artist from Bledlow who is branching out into tea towels, aprons, cards, gift tags as well as wall prints!
*TERRITORY SCENTS Marlow based hassle-free luxury home fragrance! Set up your own subscription👏🏻- come and meet Lucy and find out more…
*PINK POST💕 is brand new to the marquee for 2022 and is a fun, fab locally based stationery business! Stock up on really lovely thank you notes (& more!) NB these also make THE best stocking fillers too!
*Back with us again this Autumn is the very lovely Sophie from WILLOWBROOK- famous for her super cool fedora hats 👩🌾and now also showing off a selection of beautiful Womens clothing.
* Buckinghamshire based THE COUNTRY GIFT COMPANY are here for the first time too bringing an array of just that….lovely country gifts! Do come and meet Jane and shop her range!
* TWISTED ROOT artisan jewellery is bringing a stunning handmade collection created using beautiful healing stones.
* Shop from CHOP who is another brand new small business with us for 2022….all you chefs can treat yourself to a handcrafted hardwood chopping board to last a lifetime!
* WOOLLY COMFORTS will be bringing their lovely sheepskin soft furnishings all the way from Suffolk. Get ready for the chillier months ahead and accessorise your home beautifully.
* POLKADOT PARSLEY Another wonderful local small business joins us and will be selling really stunning oven to tableware. Very attractive and practical dishes which you’re going to definitely want to grace your kitchen as well as give to others as pressies! 🎁
* INDIGO & ROSE are a very lovely familiar face in our shopping marquee again and set up THE most wonderful shop of tempting interiors and gifts. Blankets “to die for” and loads more to choose from… come and see what delights Jane has on offer this year!
* THE BRANDING HOUSE are back and Kim will help you choose your favourite bag strap and much more – great pressies and one of every colour!!!
* Brand new for 2022 we bring you brilliant mosaic kits for kids from Maidenhead based TERESA MILLS MOSAICS. Fantastic Christmas pressies! 🎁
* LUMBERJACK JOHN CRAFTS is also a brand new small business showcasing their wares here this year. What John can’t make, you won’t want! Brilliant homewares for the rustic home made here in the UK by John.
* LILLIPUT HOME DESIGNS kitchen lovers paradise here on this stand from Louise! Gorgeous linens and homewares making brilliant gifts and a chance to refresh your own kitchen. 🎁
That says it all! Nothing more to add really! A great choice of shopping🛍, some loyal businesses back again and many new names & faces too! Just what you’ve come to expect from Humble Country. One exhibitor space left to fill so if you’re a gorgeous small business and fancy joining the line-up, give me a shout on @myhumblecountryevents.
Shoppers & fans of shopping small – we’ll see you there! 👛🛍
Humble Country Shopping Marquee
Thame Food Festival
24-25 September 2022